Have you lost your important data on your external HDD? If yes, then no need to panic as hard drive recovery program is an exclusive solution for any type of data loss problems on Windows or Mac operating system. This tool will restore missing files from external hard drive within few easy clicks. This app not only allows you to recover missing files from external hard drive but even helps you to recover data from other portable drives such as thumb drive, pen drive, memory stick etc. You can even use this amazing app to recover accidentally formatted external desktop hard drive, laptop HDD and portable hard disk. This software also recovers deleted documents, pictures, emails, presentation, video, mp3 songs, etc from PC or laptop.
Various Data Loss Scenarios of External Hard drives
- Hard disk fragmentation, bad RAM and Change in BIOS settings are major reasons for system crash. Apart from this two or more conflicting hard drives on computer will result in operating system crash because of this data on hard drive becomes inaccessible. At such critical stage make use of hard drive recovery tool to restore missing files from external hard drive.
- Re-installing previous OS or installing new OS on a computer system without taking appropriate back up of important data leading to data loss from hard drive.
- Power failure or unexpected system shutdown during file transfer. To overcome from this situation and to retrieve lost files from external hdd effectively, just download and use hard drive recovery utility.
- Virus attack on external hard drive. If you connect your external hard drive with infected system, then there will be a high chance of external hard drive corruption. In such instance you need help of external drive recovery tool to recover missing files from external hard drive.
- Somtime to free up storage space on external hard drive user just format it , without checking its content and later on wondering for a way to retrieve lost files from external hdd.
Hard drive recovery Program software is a reliable tool that can be used to recover deleted files from hard drive of differnet type like IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA and external hard drives. This software comes in Windows and Mac version for guiding global users to recover missing files from external hard drive and even from flash cards. Its fast scanning algorithms will scan the entire drive to ecovery lost files. This software even retrieves lost files after MFT corruption in Windows hard drives. Read more…
This software has ability to recover more than 300 file formats including spreadsheets, documents, email archives, zip archives base on their unique signatures, also can recover file formats such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, etc. Also capable enough to restore dead HDD data and can perform lost data retrieval from laptop that won’t boot. Visit this link to know how this software can retrieve data from unbootable laptop. This software creates disk images to bypass the bad sectors and recover missing files from external hard drive. The data can be recovered soon after scanning the entire drive. Before restoring allows you to preview the recovered file. This saves disk space by creating compressed zip archives. This software is best app to restore missing files from external hard drive because it will not modify the original file while recovering it.
Steps to Recover Missing Files from External Hard Drive:
Step 1: To restore missing files from external hard drive first download and install Recover Hard drive Program Software on your system, and later on connect the external hard drive with the computer. Soon after Launching Recover My Hard drive software main window will be displayed. In the main screen, select "Recover Drives" to recover deleted partitions. Soon after this select "Partition Recovery" option
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2:Recover Hard drive Program Software will scan the entire hard drive and shows on screen a list of available disks. Now select the Physical hard drive from which deleted partition data need to be recovered and click on "Next" and soon after clicking scanning process will start
Figure 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 3:After scanning process is completed the recovered data will be displayed. You can have the option to preview the recovered data using File type view. Now use the "Preview" option to view the recovered data
Figure 3: Preview Screen